Scientific stay in France for tenured researchers
THIS PROGRAM IS CLOSED
Financial support for High Level Scientific Stays can be offered by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs through the Office for Science & Technology, Embassy of France in Canada to Canadian researchers who wish to undertake a scientific stay in France within the framework of ongoing projects between French and Canadian Research Centres and institutions.
- Tenured professors in Canadian Universities (Québec universities excluded)
- A monthly allowance (1374 €/month in 2012, rates subject to changes)
- Length of stay: 2 weeks to 3 months
- Travel costs are not covered
- A short report about the research stay is mandatory
-Fill out the online application form (personal information, partners, project)
-Attach a Resume, list of publications and invitation letter(s) from the French partner institution(s)
Please check the FAQ before filling out the application form.